Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life & Manga

What is life without manga? You can enjoy it with everyone and anyone! To me, reading manga is hobby and sport. There r 3 main reasons why I read manga, and they are:
- I love it
- It's fun
- Everyone can join in
My sister and little brothers love when I let them read one of my manga books. It turns out, that we have more things in common than I though. For one thing their not alien , and their not trying to ruin my life. Hahaha
Actually my siblings can be really understanding and forgiving at times. Like the time I "accidentally" slammed the door on my brothers hand. Yeah, he totally forgave me 4 that. NOT!!!
Enough about that, be the 1st one and maybe the last to view my blog!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i. love. manga. XD what your favorite? and do you watch anime too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. V. B Rose so far. My Favorite anime is Code Geass!!! And u?

    ReplyDelete